Welcome to Sumac L-STEM Elementary's Parent-Faculty Association (PFA)
PFA Board Members
PFA Committee Chairs
PFA By-Laws (Constitution)
School Site Council
Dec 2015 Update (archive)
Nov 2015 Update (archive)
Earning for Sumac
Tips for Parents
In-School Enrichment: PE / Music
As our school evolves, funding decisions sometimes need to be made to better reflect Sumac's current needs. If funding were between these two options, which would you prioritize?
Indicates required field
Weekly music class with music specialist; homeroom teachers would lead their classes each week in PE
Weekly PE classes with PE specialist; no music classes provided
1) Did you enroll in paid after-school classes during the past school year?
No, already had after-school arrangements
No, but I considered signing up
No, I just wasn't interested
There was an after-school program?!?
2) Class pricing for the recent after-school session ranged from $136-176 for an 8 week class. Would you consider this to be...
Lower than expected
Priced about right
Some good, some too much
Higher than expected
Probably about right, but still more than we can afford
3) Class Subjects Offered
Didn't find anything of interest
Some of interest, some not
Hard to choose
4) Teach/Class Quality
5) What do you look for AS YOUR HIGHEST PRIORITY in an after-school program?
CHILDCARE: Keep my kids safe and busy and out of trouble
FUN: Something fun to do with their friends
LEARN: Provide activities and instructors where they can learn new skills, hobbies, or subjects
6) What general subject areas below interest you (and your kids)? Please select all that apply.
Single Sport focus
Mixed Sports activities
Technology (i.e. robotics, computer animation, etc)
Crafts (i.e. art, cooking, sewing)
Spanish/Latin American cultures/activities
Art (focused on specific form, such as painting, drawing, ceramics, etc)
7) Other thoughts, class ideas, comments, etc.
Sumac Elementary School
is located at
6050 N Calmfield Avenue, Agoura Hills, CA 91301